1) Develop agendas on women's health in a gender sensitive
2) Promote participation in society and raise awareness of
3) Find appropriate ways to ensure women's health rights
- Develop agendas on women's health which are needed in Korea
since the policies of women's health are focused on family
planning and MCH (mother and child health), and Korea has
many problems such as high rate of induced abortion, high
rate of uterus extract, high rate of plastic surgery, and
low rate of breast feeding.
- Implement education on improvement of women's health, practice
monitoring and discussion of agendas on infringement of women's
health rights, construct networks of specialists to develop
agendas on women's health, activities in the policies related
to women's health in a gender sensitive perspective.
- Find ways to expand systematic support and social interest
in women's health